CESTAM's 2012 calendar of events every two months focuses on key business improvement areas for manufacturers;
- Innovation – how the use of technology can transform business performance
- Tactics – practical sales, marketing and business initiatives to improve business
- Sustainability - how businesses can save money and build build wealth
- Motivation – by sharing insights, best practice, issues and opportunities with others in the room.
- New business opportunities - by networking with other advanced manufacturers to create referral sources and new relationships with business leaders.
Subjects scheduled for the 2012 sessions include:
- Ambitions for manufacturing growth in Michigan
- How to export more: access to networks and contacts overseas and emerging markets
- Lean sales and marketing skills for sustainable growth
- The impacts of new technology e.g. ICT and digital, robotics and automation, micro- and nano-tech, the next internet revolution, on-demand manufacturing, and advanced materials
- Technology transfer and access to information
- Low carbon and environmental opportunities (e.g. green tech, energy efficiency)
- Skills, training and access to finance
- Advantages brought by women in key roles
- The rise of new business models (e.g. the service business model and new revenue streams)
If you are a director, owner or senior manager in the aerospace, life sciences, automotive, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, photonics, food and drink, construction, materials and systems, transport, or medical sector in Michigan, you will benefit from these lively workshops. If you are keen to optimise your long-term investment in knowledge, skills, innovation, R&D and infrastructure for high ROI, CESTAM could be for you.
Register to attend our next session on September 26, 2012 http://cestamseptember2012.eventbrite.com